- Inter-Departmental Group Report launched Nov 2015 (PDF) – This document describes the rationale for starting AIM and our guiding principles.
- AIM End of Year One Review (PDF) – This document describes an extensive review of the AIM programme after it’s first year and our plans for the future.
- First 5 – the government strategy for babies, young children and families
- Nurturing Skills: The Workforce Plan for Early Learning and Care and School-Age Childcare, 2022-2028’ – This plan sets out a series of actions to meet the workforce related targets in First 5 and includes an implementation plan for the next three years (2022-2024).
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Charter and Guidelines for Early Childhood Care & Education (PDF)